Smartest app for tracking public transport of Mariupol.
* Dear users! Recently, ads appeared in the app. Clicks on this small banner does not bring a lot of revenue, but allows to maintain the costs of the future operation of the application. Please, treat its presence with understanding.
* Main app function – transport tracking – depends on the functioning of an external source of GPS data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, given the significant intervals of data updates sometimes, there may be some differences between the real transport position and the application shown.
– Only actual information. CityBus filters data not to show you things, which aren’t there.
– Favourites. CityBus gives you possibility to save your favourite routes lists and apply them in just a couple of taps.
– Smart view. On map zoom in you will see all vehicles, equipped with gps-trackers, not only of selected routes.
– Routes search. You only need to choose two points on a map, search results could be filtered and applied to display suitable vehicles. Stops, routes, route paths – everything is already within an app and doesn’t need to be loaded.
– Real-time transition. Received info about coordinates, speed and heading is enough to predict with high probability real-time vehicle location. Displaying movement on a map is animated, almost no jumps.
– Traffic optimization. It’s impossible to show current location of vehicles without data transmission. But as for the rest – such as information about routes, route paths, stops – it’s not only possible, it should be accessible without using network. It’s exactly how it is implemented in CityBus – all useful info is already inside this app.
– Speed and heading visualization. Only one glance at map allows you to determine heading and speed of vehicles you need. Depending on speed changes size of colored area of ring around marker, and its centre points in a direction the bus is heading.
– Color routes identification. Distinguishing routes is quite easy, ’cause every selected route is determined not only by its number, but although by color of its marker.
Tags: Mariupol transport online buses trolleys trams of Mariupol router gps tracker
Application uses open data from web-site Martrans (https://martrans.gov.ua/) on the basis of the Law of Ukraine “About access to public information”
– optimization of the animation framerate of vehicle markers, that are outside of the visible part of a map (reduced CPU load)
– marks about vehicles availability in route lists for each route
– warning if no route is selected
– tap on stop name on the “Smart Stop” screen opens a stops map
– subscription screen changed; added subscription for 6 months
– changes in vehicle’s information block
– preference to change threshold for filtering outdated data
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com