Have fun learning with Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout on the Kids A-Z app!
With Kids A-Z, students can complete various interactive activities from the Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout products and update their robot avatars on mobile devices.
Students using the app can:
• Access hundreds of developmentally-appropriate books, exercises, and other resources
• Complete corresponding quizzes that ensure comprehension
• Utilize interactive annotation tools that support close reading skills
• Have their work scored and reported to their teacher automatically
• Customize their personalized robot avatar and space rocket using the stars earned from completing activities
The Kids A-Z app is free to download, but access to Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout content requires subscriptions to the respective product. For more info about our products and subscriptions, please visit our website:
5.3.0: This release includes support for interactive worksheets, such as ELL Content Picture Packs and Argumentation Skill Packs, which are designed to effectively and efficiently help students develop vocabulary, language, and critical thinking skills!
Notes: (1) The minimum version of Android required for this app has raised to 4.4 (Fire OS 188.8.131.52). (2) CAMERA permission is requested so teachers can edit their profile picture.
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com