The LG SmartThinQ application connects LG smart home appliances (refrigerator, kimchi refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven, robot vacuum, styler, AC, air purifier, etc.) and TV together to offer you a “Better life with IoT.” Features such as home monitoring, Smart Diagnosis, remote control, energy saving, and recipes provide a safer, greener, fresher, and more entertaining home environment.
The LG SmartThinQ app is compatible with Android OS 4.4 (Kitkat) and above, and it is optimized for LG G series smart phones. The app may display differently on other smartphones.
Stop wasting time doing household chores and enjoy more family time with SmartThinQ.
– Photos, media and files: Needed to check available memory for downloading modules specific to your registered products and to transfer or save pictures for certain products.
– Phone and call settings: Needed to automatically identify your preferred country and language settings and to connect to a customer center following Smart Diagnosis.
– Location : Needed to obtain Wi-Fi router information when registering the product.
– Contact information: Needed to access your other LG apps, such as LG Smart World TV and LG Health, without signing in first.
– Camera : Needed to provide QR code recognition capability.
– Mic : Needed to provide Smart Diagnosis
* Agreeing to these permissions is not mandatory to use the application.
※ If you have trouble logging in, please update the Android webview system.
※ After updating, if the app does not function correctly, try uninstalling it and reinstalling it on your phone.
Keyword: LG, LG electronics, smart, smart appliances, smartThinQ, smart thinQ, smart home, smarthome, washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, TV
The software has been updated to improve stability and performance.
– Push notification bug fix
– Modification of Bluetooth On/Off logic
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com