– Synchronize your iCloud calendar on your Android device for free.
– There are no limitations, all features are available for free.
* 2 way synchronization
* Connects directly to iCloud servers – no third party servers are used.
* Tutorial to log in with 2 step verification.
* App specific password can be generated without leaving the app.
* Background synchronization
* Multiple accounts and multiple calendars
* Use your default calendar to manage events
* Change passwords
* Create new calendars from the app itself
– Setup only takes 4 steps. Calendars are synced to your default calendar on your phone / tablet.
Following feedback we received from some of our users, we would like to clarify that synchronization is only supported for iCloud calendars. Also note that an app specific password has to be generated before logging in.
With regards to users stating that we might get access to your passwords, rest assured that we cannot obtain your password and that any password or username entered within the app is stored on your physical device only and is used to log in directly to your iCloud account.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
We are working on an updated user interface to make it easier to navigate and use the Sync for iCloud. This update also includes performance upgrades and bug fixes.
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com