This is a remote control app, which allows you to control Android devices with any other Android phone, PC or Mac.
The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy and might not work with all devices.
The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but as well works with a wide range of smart phones and tablets.
The app is separated in two parts:
1. Pressing the “Allow Remote Control” button allows screen sharing and remote control of the current device. That mode requires ROOT PERMISSIONS
2. Pressing the “Connect” button allows you to see the screen of a streaming device and as well remote control it. That mode does NOT require root permissions
For streaming your screen and/or been remote controlled you need ROOT permission!!!
For what can I use this app?
– Introducing a presentation (the App supports multiple users connected to one device at the same time)
– Supporting friends and people in need f.E. by remote configurating an app or by showing what actions need to be proceed
– Showing videos or pics to friends without even downloading them
– Screen sharing
– Remote control (from any Android device and PC)
– Multiple user support (several users can see the screen at the same time)
– Wifi and Ethernet/LAN are supported as communication channels (
– Applet Support -> allows the receiver to be any Java enabled device (Windows/Linux PCs as well Mac).
– Applet Support for internet connections
Feel free to contact me if you want to use that application for comercial use or integrating it into an Android image/build.
– Improve handling of rooted devices
– Added a more reliable way of touch/remote control > faster and more stable
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com