⭐Ultimate NOSTALGIC and AWARD-WINNING Mini 4WD racing simulation game available on mobile devices! Customize the performance of your car with over 500 different parts and personalize your car with over 100 different car shells! Every player’s car is unique! Compete with racers from different parts of the world! Team up with friends to race against other teams to see who is the best Mini 4WD racer!
⭐ Google Play Store Most Featured Mini 4WD Racing Game
⭐ Over 5 Million Downloads Globally!
⭐ #1 Mini 4WD Simulation Racing Mobile Game
⭐ Mini 4WD in your POCKET
⭐ Different Combination Car Mod
⭐Over 80 different cars and hundreds of performance parts! Create, Mod and Race your very own Mini 4WD!
⭐ Story Mode ⭐
○ Single player RPG campaign
○ Over 150 Unique Levels
○ Challenging Boss Battles
○ Unlock Avatars to use in other Modes
⭐ Online PVP Mode ⭐
○ Challenge real players through a smart matching system
○ See how your modified Mini 4WD stacks up against the competition
⭐ Online Events ⭐
○ Special format races
○ Weekly specialty races ○ Limited edition car races
⭐ Daily Time Attack Races ⭐
○ Challenge daily target time
○ Daily random tracks to challenge player customization skills
⭐ Team Mode ⭐
○ Create and manage your own Race Team with friends
○ Compete in the team ranking
○ Team chat system
Many players are unfamiliar with Mini 4WD. So what is Mini 4WD?
Mini 4WD is any miniature model within the mini scale of between 1/20 (1:20) to 1/48 (1:48) scale. Currently, in 2015, the term is popularized predominantly by a 1/32 (1:32) scaled, AA battery-powered plastic model race car without remote control. All four (4) wheels are direct-drive, thus “”4WD”” for 4-wheel drive, as opposed to “”AWD”” or All-wheel drive. Horizontal side rollers guide the vehicle against the vertical walls of the un-banked track for steering, providing very fast speeds up to 65 km/H (40 mph) on the track. In Japan, Mini 4WD is also known as mini yonku (ミニ四駆) in Japanese. Though mostly popular in Asia, they are sold in many countries as Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Italy, United States and the Netherlands.
** Real Racing with Mini 4WD! **
Visit Mini Legend Facebook & Customer Service Page: MiniLegend4WD
or Email: email@example.com
What’s new in 2.3.4
– We’ve added information pertaining to the probability of each Draw in the game
– Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com