• Encounter Scan: See the IV of any monster before you even throw a ball.
• Reads IV, Move-Ratings, and Appraisal from the screen.
• Raid and Gym Counter: Shows your perfect counters vs a Raid Boss – includes Weather buffs and Breakpoints.
• Renaming: Copy an adjustable Nickname (e.g. with Type Symbols and calculated values).
• Gym Badge Progress Reader.
• Save, compare, and export all your scans.
• No risk of a ban: There is no login and no interaction with other applications.
• Power-saving: Only takes a screenshot when you instruct it to.
• No need to leave the game while using Calcy IV.
• Fully customizable outputs.
• Can be used in every language except Traditionally Chinese.
Calcy IV helps you to decide what IV (hidden values) a monster has and how strong it really is. This is now possible before you even caught the monster.
Calcy IV also calculates the DPS and the performance of your attack-moves. Additionally, by tapping the button while your team leader gives his appraisal, Calcy automatically reads the appraisal to refine the IV range.
By pressing the overlay button a bit longer and tapping the green raid boss symbol, you enter Calcy’s raid simulator. Here, Calcy tells you for every raid boss what the best team of all your monsters is and whether you can beat the boss.
This calculation includes weather buffs and all “Breakpoints” of your monsters (i.e. the next level where the damage of the monster significantly increases).
If you wish, Calcy generates a nickname (based on many adjustable blocks containing e.g. IV, move types, DPS, and other stats) and copies it to your clipboard. Now you can easily insert it in the game.
• 2.65e: New raid bosses
• 2.65a-d: New bosses and moves, new UI
• New: Scan the power up screen to refine
• Better handling of monsters that display old stats
• Moves and evolution for the new event
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com