An educational app for toddlers and Pre-k kids. Children can touch, hear, and experience counting, ABC, piano, music, sizes, shapes and colors playing Kidz games.
Apart from basic learning and Preschool activities, the Games4kids also focuses on the motor skills and hand-eye coordination enhancements for kids by multiple fun learning activities and preschool games, based on the kinesthetic learning process.
TOP FEATURES OF PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL GAMES FOR CHILDREN:
➢ 20 interactive KIDS SAFE games for toddlers and preschoolers for early childhood education.
➢ Beautifully designed interactive Kids Games with colorful and interesting cartoon characters.
➢ Great sound effects and awesome animation.
➢ Help your kids learning ABCs, Colors, Numbers etc using educational activities for children.
➢ Engaging and fun educational games for kids from age 2 to 6.
➢ Intuitive touch control specially designed for Pre-k and kindergarten kids.
➢ Stickers at the end of each game.
Many experts have explained the importance of fun and interactive learning activities for young children. A child must play and learn at her own speed. The activities for learning for kids should be interesting to keep them occupied, with rewards and appreciation to boost their spirit. This is how we design each of preschool kids game in this collection. With colorful pictures, captivating animation, and enchanting sound effects, young children will love every activity this kids learning app has to offer. They will learn and play at the same time using fun Learning.
So, if you are parents or teachers looking for interactive learning games for your kids or students age 2 – 6, Kids Preschool Learning Games for kids is the perfect app for children, which enables many free learning games for toddlers. Your kids won’t get bored trying out different games and activities and they will learn a lot from these games.
List of Preschool Learning Activities for Kids:
• Match the shadow – Matching games for kids
• Count 123 – Identify and Learn Numbers
• Scratch to reveal – Hand eye coordination
• Cow Mania – Identify and Learn Alphabets
• Hungry Lizzy – Color games for kids
• Tricky maze – Analytical skills and Learn Letters
• Jigsaw puzzle – Hand-eye coordination
• Odd one out – Color games for kids
• Missing objects – Learn about common household items
• Fill the colors – Coloring fun for kids
• Spot the difference – Memory Games
• Sort it out – Shape and Size games
• Learn to trace – Learn to Write
• Bingo fun – Know different fruits
• Music Time – Introduction to Piano
• Cursive Tracing – Learn to write
• Dot to Dot – Learn Letters and Numbers
• Make your car – Assemble your car and have fun
Kid’s learning styles:
“Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives.” (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
New theme in Hide n Seek quiz
Enhancement in Fill the Color Quiz. Enjoy a new color pallet.
Better graphics for more engagement
Scared some bugs away
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com