FLY MILITARY AIRCRAFT AND PASSENGER AIRLINERS:
“Turboprop Flight Simulator” is a brand new 3D airplane simulator game, featuring planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical airlifter, the ATR 42 / ATR 72 regional airliners, and a concept VTOL aircraft XV-40.
* Pilot three versions of the military aircraft: tactical cargo, coastguard, and spec-ops.
* Pilot the two regional airliners, plus an airborne early warning military variant.
* Pilot the Tilt-Wing VTOL aircraft (both in airplane mode, and in vertical, helicopter-like mode).
* Learn to fly with training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Complete many varied missions.
* Explore the plane’s interior in first-person (in most levels and freeflight).
* Interact with various items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes, main lights).
* Drive ground vehicles.
* Load, unload, and airdrop supplies and vehicles with the cargo planes.
* Takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, of course).
* Explore without restrictions in free-flight mode, or create flight routes on the map.
* Fly in varied time-of-day settings.
* NEW & FREE airplane simulator game updated in 2019!
* NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
* Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the aeroplanes).
* Realistic physics for flight simulation.
* Complete pilot controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear).
* Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & stick / yoke).
* Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
* Close to realistic engines’ sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real airplanes).
* Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
* Several islands with many airports.
* Selection of measurement units for air speed, flying altitude, and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).
* NEW LOCATIONS: Archipelago with four small islands, each with one new airport. All these can be unlocked in the free-flight mode menu (scroll down through the “START LOC.” list to find the “Archipelago” item and its corresponding airports).
* The old “Main Island” and the new “Archipelago” can now be used as the start locations in free-flight mode. The archipelago is located North-East of main island.
* Fixed some bugs.
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com