The Wifi Auto app is the best tool to automatically turn on Wi-Fi when the screen is unlocked and automatically turn off Wi-Fi when the screen is locked.
If your battery on your phone, Android tablet is quickly discharging, then the probable cause is the Wi-Fi module.
Your device uses batteries to keep your Wi-Fi connected, even if the screen is turned off.
By using Wifi Auto, battery savings are up to 30%.
Wifi Auto has a convenient icon in the notification bar.
Turning wifi on and off can also be done using a widget or button in the application.
Wifi Auto application options:
– turn on Wi-Fi when the screen is unlocked (without turning on the application)
– disabling Wi-Fi when the screen is blocked (without turning on the application)
– enable / disable Wi-Fi using the button
– enable / disable Wi-Fi using the widget (without enabling the application)
– you can configure the delay of turning off the WiFi when locking the screen in case of accidental screen switching off
– you can declare in the task schedule the date of turning the WiFi on or off (one-off tasks are available as well as cyclical daily, weekly)
– you can set the application to automatically start when turning on your device
The application does not need any permissions other than those necessary to support Wi-Fi
The application has permission to:
view Wi-Fi connections
view network connections
change network connectivity
plug in and disconnect from Wi-Fi
starting at startup
bug fixed for Android 9
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com