Introducing the UniFi mobile application. Use the UniFi app to:
– Access the UniFi Controller to manage entire networks of devices while on the go.
– Provision a UniFi Access Point (AP) for basic functionality without configuring a UniFi Controller.
The UniFi AP must be physically connected via an Ethernet cable to a network that provides IP addresses using DHCP.
1. Ensure that the UniFi AP is in its factory default state, displaying a solidly white LED.
2. Log into your Ubiquiti community or SSO (Single Sign-On) account for backup/restore functionality. (If you wish, you can skip this login.)
3. The UniFi AP should appear on the device list if your device Wi-Fi is enabled and both your device and UniFi AP are on the same layer-2 network. (This is similar to the device discovery feature for other Ubiquiti products.)
4. If your device Wi-Fi is not enabled (or your device is on another subnet), then select scan QR code from the menu. Note: This is available only for models with the QR code sticker.
*** New app login screen ***
* Multiple SSO accounts support
* All controllers in one list
* Controller launch types (Smart, Cloud, Hostname, IP Address)
* Ability to connect directly to the specific site
* Portrait and Landscape layouts
* Tablet layout
* New Direct access device adoption wizard (new QR scanner)
* 2FA fixes
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com