How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out in Mini DAYZ now – an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game – played by over 3 million fans. 100% free, without in-app purchases.
It is you against the world in Mini DAYZ: explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
There are no rules, except one – to survive.
In Mini DAYZ:
● Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
● Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
● Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
● Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
● Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
● Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
● Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy – use natural resources to stay alive
● Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
● No in-app purchases
• New weapons: PM, PB, Bizon, Groza, Madsen, SV-98 (unlockable), VSS (unlockable)
• New items and gear: soviet vest, Claymore, long-range scope, ammo 9×18, ammo 9×39
• New game mode selection in the main menu, without codes now
• New game mode Breach: the player needs to hold a small area as long as possible and defend it against the infected.
• New game mode Casual: after death the player will spawn in the same run again on the coast
• Military bases now split in two types: NATO and EAST
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com