Mi X Camera is is inspired by MI 10 camera, adding many useful features. With Mi X Camera, you may get many fantastic camera features which contain in MI 10 camera, and much more.
Mi X Camera is FREE and will help you take nice photos on ALL Android 4.2+ devices!
Mi X Camera features:
– Mi X Camera support real-time live AR stickers, emoji stickers and AR filter for you to take cool and funny photos or videos
– Mi X Camera has 200+ professional filters with random filter and also have a filter store to provide other advanced filters
– Mi X Camera support make up with skin tone, colorful lips, big eyes, face-lift and etc.
– Mi X Camera has amusing mask stickers for taking beauty and funny selfie
– Mi X Camera has cool seal sticker and watermark
– Long press shutter to create short video or burst shooting.
– Support 4K, Ultra HD camera
– Support HDR mode, help you take better photos
– Pinch to zoom or move shutter button left-right to zoom
– Touch to focus
– Auto flash on/off
– Professional mode: ISO, White balance, Scene modes, Exposure compensation adjustment, and etc.
– Mi X Camera support Silent capture mode
– Mi X Camera support using volume key to take selfie handily
– Mi X Camera support Timer shot and burst shot
– Mi X Camera support resolution adjustment for Camera & Video
– Floating camera shutter button for easy capturing
– Fill light in front camera to take better selfie
– Support short video, long press shutter to create your own video
– Stamp photos with date tags
– Support tilt-shift photography to take pictures with blur background
– Mi X Camera support Vignette function
– Easy-use album manage for your photos
– Default camera setting & reset
– White screen flash for front camera
– Grid line
– Mirror camera
Mi X Camera also have an all-in-one photo editor:
– Amazing Filters and Filters Store
– Mi X photo editor support crop and rotate photo
– Mi X photo editor support photo adjustment: Contrast, Saturation, Brightness and Tone
– You can doodle and text in Mi X photo editor
– Wonderful Backgrounds, Fonts and Tags
– Tilt-shift and Vignette
– Photo save format
– Photo size adjust
Notes to all:
– Android™ is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
– Mi X Camera is inspired by MI 10 Camera, it is NOT official MI 10 Camera
Main permissions required:
1. Camera permission: take photos and record video
2. Access SD card: manage photos, album
Please rate and leave comments, you are helping us making Mi X Camera the best camera for you, thanks a lot!
1. Fixed can not run on Android 8.0 phones after update to Android API 28
2. Optimize the user experience
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com