Get faster access to essential information like your calendar, to do lists, Sticky Notes, and more on the go. Be more productive with Cortana, your own digital assistant.
With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and web pages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Cortana, your digital assistant. Have Cortana complete tasks for you like reading your unread text messages, letting you know how your calendar looks and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator’s Update
**Requires a Microsoft family account and Android devices signed in with the same Microsoft Family account. Microsoft Launcher must be installed on both a parent’s device and a child’s device to ensure access to a child’s locations and app activities through Microsoft Launcher. Location setting, app usage setting on the child’s device, and Microsoft Family group setting must be enabled. Activity reporting features require Android 5.0+ on the child device.
*** Downloading Microsoft Launcher gives the option to replace the default launcher or to toggle between device launchers. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 4.2 +.
– Adaptive icons support – Now you can have the same look for your app icons with multiple choices for shapes.
– You are able to join Microsoft Teams meeting in Calendar card in your Feed.
– You can see your flagged emails from your Microsoft Account or work/school account in Tasks card.
– Launcher settings experience has been optimized so you can discover and find what you’re looking for quickly.
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com