Some apps detect when you’re making screenshots on your device. They also notifies person, which you’re chatting with, about the fact that you made screenshot. Now you can make screenshots completely privately.
How it ensures privacy?
All files saved into private app’s directory. App doesn’t broadcast any message about new screenshot. Any other app can’t access screenshots directly. Only you can browse them, share or delete.
How it works?
App launches ‘presentation’ mode on your device and captures whole screen’s content. It displays screenshot button, so just press it and app will save current display’s frame as screenshot.
How to use?
● Press START button
● Grant permissions to allow capturing content of display
● Press screenshot button in order to make screenshot
● Press and hold screenshot button in order to return back to app
● Press STOP button in order to exit from ‘presentation’ mode
● Everyone can vote for new features directly through app. Find menu item ‘New features’ and choose the one you need first of all.
● App’s shortcut for buttons Start/Stop available instantly from Home screen for users of Android 7.1 and higher. Other users may add this shortcut via app’s menu.
– Now it’s possible to add shortcut to Quick Settings (Android 7 and higher)
– Add ability to unlock files with fingerprint directly within app
– Resolved errors from received crash-reports
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com