* This app requires an HDHomeRun tuner present on your local area network
* Update to the latest release
The HDHomeRun app requires an HDHomeRun tuner to watch Live TV on your Android phone, tablet, or Android TV box.
• Compatible HDHomeRun device:
HDHomeRun CONNECT, EXTEND, EXPAND, or PRIME
Legacy model HDHomeRuns like the DUAL will support Live TV streaming; however, DVR is not supported.
• DVR features (including pause and rewind) will require the HDHomeRun DVR:
• Reliable Wi-Fi network
• Android 4.4.2 or later
• Live TV (cable TV and over-the-air) viewing on your Android phone, tablet, or Android TV box.
• Supports HD channels
• Cable TV and OTA.
• No external player needed
• Fast Channel changes
• Intuitive UI and OSD to control closed caption, audio tracks, and zoom with a single tap
• What’s on now and what’s on next guide data
• Program images, show cards, and channel logos
• Program progress bar
• Consolidated list of channels (for user with both Cable and ATSC tuners).
• Does NOT require an always on computer
• Full 14 day guide data for DVR subscribers / Non-DVR subscribers get free 24 hour guide data
* Guide data and images are officially licensed by Gracenote
* The HDHomeRun app does not work outside of your home network. Your Android device must be connected to the same local network as your HDHomeRun tuner.
For questions, concerns, bug reports, and feature requests, contact us on via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the HDHomeRun forums: www.silicondust.com/forum
* Address frame rate issue.
* Fix audio pitch issue.
* Fix audio issues experienced on some channels in France.
* Zoom fix.
* Improvements to video sizing on non 16:9 screens.
* Handle stereo content broadcast as 6 channel audio.
* Playback smoothness.
* Address A/V sync issues
* Fix seek: could sometimes result in video stalling/stopping.
* Fix miss-detecting stereo for some shows.
* Latest DTCP-IP support.
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com