*** The Pro version provides some extra features (e.g. ‘Picture In Picture’, ‘Display Video On Lock Screen’, ‘Auto-record after connected’ and so on) from General Settings and without ads ***
Using USB 3.0 HDMI capture card and Android 9.0 test : https://youtu.be/WkmuyfwKVrs
Using UVC H.264 device : https://youtu.be/j-71QMNuDr0
Connect multiple devices : https://youtu.be/2znw4eVazDs
RTMP live streaming : https://youtu.be/S5Bc1r57CUU
Picture In Picture : https://youtu.be/Mbturdxyi5c
VR/Cardboard View : https://youtu.be/zEqBXLNFnE0
Display Video On Lock Screen : https://youtu.be/Hdf2H_YusO
Supports following devices:
1) UVC WebCam with microphone (Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 and so on)
2) UVC video grabber with audio input (Up to 1080p via HDMI, Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 and so on)
3) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets
4) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version)
5) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version)
6) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets
7) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets
Please click USB icon from toolbar to open Device dialog to open device if the system unable to detect your device.
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC) if video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure power supply
Using HEVC for video recording requires Android 7.0 or above, and the device must supports HEVC codec.
“USB Camera” can let your android device connect to USB WebCam or video capture card via USB-OTG. You can record video or capture snapshot, OR turn your phone into a wireless IP Camera for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser to view, of course, include “IP Camera” App.
“USB Camera” can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server (e.g. Push to YouTube, Facebook), and use for network broadcast. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server.
“USB Camera” supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with Cardboard. (e.g. FPV goggle)
“USB Camera” can add GPS info on the video frames while recording and can use your headset or Bluetooth headset to capture snapshot and record video. It also supports WebCam’s snapshot button.
“USB Camera” supports loop-recording. Can set auto-segment when recording and auto-delete old video archives when no enough storage. “USB Camera” can be used as “Dash Cam”
USB Camera can seamless switching between foreground and background. Just press ‘Enter background’ from menu. The recording will not interrupted during switching!
It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to FTP server automatically and notify you via Email!
Bi-directional audio requires IP Camera App, you can get it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCam
IP Camera Bridge – A MJPEG video streaming and virtual microphone driver for Windows which can make your Windows applications using USB Camera as WebCam with audio input.
* Add Backlight Compensation and IRIS control
* Quickly switch the input of EasyCap device via ‘Input’ button from toolbar
* Can set auto turn on Motion Detection after connected (Pro ONLY)
* Now can save the horizontal flip and vertical flip settings separately according to the device.
* Can adjust brightness, contrast, chroma and saturation parameters on EasyCap device.
* You can click USB icon from toolbar to open Device dialog to open device if the system unable to detect your device.
Tags: download USB Camera - Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam 9.3.2, download USB Camera - Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam 9.3.2 APK, USB Camera - Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam, USB Camera - Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam 9.3.2, USB Camera - Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam 9.3.2 APK
Copyright© 2017 androidfc.com